Thursday, February 02, 2006

Woh Woh Wooooooh

A couple of weeks ago I heard that my husband's all time favorite musician, Howard Jones, was coming to town. I bought him tickets as an early Valentines gift, and we went to the concert last night! We had the best time! It was held at a really small night club, which I had my doubts about, but when we got there, the setting was perfect. Very small and intimate, it resembled a coffee house with chairs and tables surrounding the small raised stage. It was an all acoustic show, so it was just Howard on the piano with a fantastic acoustic guitar player, Robin Boult.

I like Howard Jones, but haven't been a huge fan. I have to say though, that this was one of the most enjoyable concerts I've been to. The music was awesome and his interaction with the audience was genuine and very personal. A great date for Cheez and me!

3 comments:

Bree said...

That sounds so romantic! What a thoughtful gift!

peebugg said...

So cool...I'm glad it turned out well.

I have only be semi-exposed to Howard Jones...but what I've heard I like.

Dave said...

I loved the show and I loved the company. It was a wonderful and very enjoyable evening.

Thank you so much honey, I love you.

Davy