Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hustle Bustle

Wow! Our family has had such a crazy schedule this last couple of weeks! I feel like I spend most of the day in the car. I've had to drive in to Phoenix the last 5 days in a row, which is really unusual! There has been something we had to go to almost every night, and Dr's appointments scattered throughout the week. Cheez has worked late almost everynight for over a week, so we're not getting much quality time together as a family. I guess that's just how life is these days. I'm feeling a little run down and tired, and could really use a good nap, but, not today. I've got to go to Phoenix for a Dr's appointment this afternoon.

We've got two birds building a nest right outside our back door, on top of our tool cabinet. Yesterday, Kayden was standing outside, looking up and talking to them.

"Hello, hello birds...what are your names?? Mom...they're not talkin to me!"

It's interesting watching them build their nest. They seem pretty fearless, I could reach out and touch them from my back door. They just sit there and stare at us! Fun with Nature!

3 comments:

peebugg said...

Yeah!!! I hope they don't give you a large supply of white wash!!! I love it when the babies hatch and you hear them peeping.....

Big Gay Sam said...

Birds are getting more fearless. They know we're scared. BIRD FLU!!!! It's only going to get worse. Next thing you know we'll be dealing with birds carrying knives that will cut you if you give them any shit.

peebugg said...

a-hem........I can't try to rent your blog.....fix it....