Tuesday, February 07, 2006

American Idol???

Ok...I love to watch American Idol. Especially the auditions! What a riot! I think they pick some really strange cities for auditions sometimes. Why don't they go to Utah?? The land of private music lessons and straight, white smiles. Maybe it's because there would be a lack of potty mouths for them to plaster their American Idol signs across as they spew obscenities. Very Classy.

Do you think there will ever be a "Middle Aged Idol"?? I'll bet a lot of us older folks would love to go make fools of ourselves on tv. I'd do it!

8 comments:

sHa shinizzle said...

heee, love to see you (or any blogger) to try out. might have fun with 15 minutes fame :)and the story, ooooh the story!

Dave said...

I would audition my singing belly button.

monica said...

DANGIT! THERE SHOULD BE!!!!!!!! If you could live feed the singing belly button that would be very entertaining and get you a lot of blog traffic LOLOLOL...

Cheers,
kdubs

Jade said...

I say we write letters and demand equal time! We could certainly be just as entertaining, if not more so than these youngins!

I was rolling last night when they did the "joy to the world" montage. This is going to be an interesting season! lol

Shannon said...

I just might get out there and sing and make a fool of myself. I wouldn't bring any props though, that's just silly!

Joy to the World Ya'll!

peebugg said...

I think you should try out....I seem to remember your rendition of "Jump" by Van Halen being rather entertaining...especially with your German Lamb prop....

Heather said...

Congrats! You have been nominated for a blog award at One Woman's World. Come on over and nominate some of your favorite women bloggers! :)

PresentStorm said...

I agree ...They need to pick some better cities...