Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year!

Resolutions are scary...and depressing! How many people actually keep them?? And what happens when you slip up?? The instant feeling of guilt that'll have you running for that 1/2 gallon of ice cream with a spoon! But I can't help but think that it's nice to start the year with a few things I'd like to improve on. Not resolutions, just ways to make life better. Here are some of mine:

Make the effort to cook healthier meals for my family
Cut (ok, greatly decrease) the sugar in my diet. Yup...no more Coke! I went 2 years with zero sugar, I need to try doing it again.
Give myself a break by decreasing the amount of crappy self talk.
Pay off a credit card.

That's it. Some things that might make the New Year a little healthier, happier and more secure!

Good luck on your goals!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Honey:

Sign me up for the sugar free thing.

You know, if you get sugar free Ice Cream, we're all set! ;)

I love you more than frito pie!

Oh... and by the way... TAG YOUR IT!

peebugg said...

Mine are...

Excerise nightly on my Gazzell...it's the one that Tony Little looks like half barbie half Ken doll on.

Control my eating habits the the eating habits the the boys better. Meaning healthier food all the time and less sugar. And yes they are already complaining about it.

Find a Normal man to date or at least hang out with. (hahahahaha) I know that is the impossible one...so I put it at the end...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!