Saturday, December 10, 2005

As Leopards Watched Their Flocks By Night...



Today was my Family Christmas Party. A few days ago, I got a little note asking if Kayden would like to be a Shepherd in the traditional Nativity Story. So, after the lunch, I wrestled him off the tramopline to tell him it was time to put on his Shepherd's costume.


"I don't want to be a leopard!"

After a talk with his dad, and finding out how the "leopards" were the first people to see Baby Jesus, he came running over to me saying he was ready to be a leopard now. I should have paid him $10 bucks to go up there and growl!

6 comments:

WendyWings said...

LOL cute,but everyone knows it is As shephards washed their socks by night !!

monica said...

awwwww he's adorable!!

peebugg said...

he should of growled.....that would of been a kick....

Shane said...

heh heh :)) The Bear is awesome

Carol said...

What a sweet story! Kids are so cute!

Energizer Bunny said...

Very heart warming story. I love to read true-to-life family stories like this one. By the way, did he get $10 for growling or not?...LOL. I can just hear the headlines on FOX News on tv: "Little boy growls at baby Jesus"..LOL. Seriously, he looks so precious and God Bless you and your family. Take care :)