Well, I have been tagged by SalGal to do this list. Actually, I was tagged a couple of days ago, but just found out because I've been sick in bed for the weekend. (Thanks boys, for sharing your goo!) My head is so stuffy, I hope I can think of 10 things!
1. I have ridden in a Hot Air Balloon, and although I'm really scared of heights, it was really fun.
2. I met my husband on the internet. No, I didn't date him on the internet, just met him there. We've been married 5 1/2 years and things are still great!
3. Skills learned at girls camp really do come in handy. Once I had to do the Heimlich maneuver on a little girl at work who was choking on a quarter.
4. One thing I really miss from my past is theater. I love acting, but just don't have the time anymore.
5. I would rather watch a 30 minute sitcom than a hour long show or tv movie. Short attention span. (Gilmore Girls is the exception.)
6. I was adopted at 2 days old, but have known my birth mother and her family for almost 13 years. (hi ya'll!)
7. I used to dress mannequins for a living.
8. I play the violin. Not much anymore, but I can still play a mean Twinkle, Twinkle!
9. I used to be a pretty smart girl, but something happened over the years.
10. Although my house has been decorated for 2 weeks, I am still no where near ready for Christmas.