Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wanky Weather Wednesday

I consider the Holiday season to be from Halloween clear until New Years. I love this time of year, and I love getting an early start on the celebrating! Here is my problem though...it is November 2nd, and it's 90 degrees! Yes, NINETY! This is unacceptable! I demand cooler weather! I want to wear a sweatshirt!

At least I'll be heading up north for Thanksgiving! I've already made big plans for the day after Thanksgiving SHOPPING SPREE! Thanks to Bree, I found this website that is already listing some of the Day After, Early Bird Specials! Check it out and start planning!

7 comments:

Dave said...

Cool, you shop, I'll watch a game! :)

Love you!

Joker said...

are you sure dave? *GRIN* wonder who is gonna be hitting the ceiling soon?:-P

monica said...

I hear you! I need seasonal weather changes too. How long have you lived in AZ? I used to live out west... :)

Jill said...

We're still having mid to high 80's. Kind of hard to get into the spirt that way.

Bree said...

Gotta gloat...we may get a bit of snow later today! :)

When we went to cabin we woke up one morning to about 6 glorious inches!

I love the seasons here!

SalGal said...

i'm freezing. it's 67 today. not now, later. i still won't trade you though. find it intolerable when it gets above 80. good luck getting cool!

drama mama said...

Well honey, you almost got it right. I'll shop, and you can watch the bear! :)