Monday, November 21, 2005

Time Keeps On Slippin....

Only 2 days left until Thanksgiving and I'm not NEAR ready. We're leaving on Wednesday after Cheez gets off work to drive up to Farmington to be with my parents. I am planning on baking 2 pies to take, a pecan and an apple, and I was going to make up a pot of Butternut Squash soup too. At this point, I am so tired and headache-y that I might drop the soup from my menu. And, you know, those Sara Lee pies in the freezer are looking better and better! I am feeling like a total slacker, but, Oh Well.

Tomorrow, I need to clean and catch up on the laundry so we have clothes to take. We'll see if I feel more like baking then. But I doubt it!

6 comments:

Curator said...

Gotta luv the holidaze, nevertheless it is the best time of the year.

Cheers.

Cosmo GRRL! said...

I'd go with the Sara Lee pies - no point in stressing out about it when there's good frozen pie available.

Big Gay Sam said...

Oh no! There goes the neighborhood :P

Yay! You're going to be in town!

peebugg said...

If you bring the soup...I wanna try some.....

Sara Lee sounds good to me.

We will be at my parents' some of Thursday but at home too.....

Safe traveling.

Beware of WereWolves on the side of the road!!!

Dave said...

Sara Lee has taken a back seat! The most beautiful Apple and Pecan pies have emerged from the oven, and are on the counter waiting to Cheeziled to death! ARRRRRR!!!!!! :)

Yum!

monica said...

It's been so long since I hopped in your blog!! I am no where near ready either!!! I feel the pressure and it's Wed... LOL!