Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sick Day

Is it time for bed yet??? It has seriously been the LONGEST day! Everyone is home sick today: Dave stayed home from work with a hacking cough and fever, Clinton called for me to pick him up from school with a sick stomach, and Kayden says his tummy is yucky. I, however, feel fine, which means that I played nurse/comforter all day. I have been the chief soup maker/drink getter/drug giver all day, and I'm ready for a little lie down.

I hope all the boys feel better tomorrow!

5 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks honey for all you do. *hack cough*

We appreciate you more than you *hack* know.

I will now sing you a song....

"I feel crappy, I feel crappy, and sappy and whiiiiiite"

something like that

I love you Dr. Mom

monica said...

blah! I'm so sorry, I hope everyone feels better soon. :)

T0bI@H said...

It seems that at the very beginning of winter, when all the good things are happening, likr parties, or dances and Christmas activities, the sick bug comes around, unfortunatly I've gotten bitten by that bug!

advertising said...

Cool Blog Here! I have a pixel web site If want to promote your web site on my http://www.pixelhurricane.com website the cost is $497.00 for a 100 block of pixels but it will get your site listed in the top of the search engines. advertising

SEO said...

Cool Blog Here! I have a pixel web site If want to promote your web site on my http://www.pixelhurricane.com website the cost is $497.00 for a 100 block of pixels but it will get your site listed in the top of the search engines. SEO