Friday, November 18, 2005

New Adventure!

Over the past several months, I have decided to do something about all those pictures sitting around in boxes and on my computer, and started scrapbooking. Fun Stuff!! There is no end all of the supplies and papers out there to buy, and I have spent my fair share! I have recently decided to start my own Close To My Heart business not only to get supplies at a discount, but to improve my own skills and help others learn to preserve their memories! Today I set up my website! WOO HOO! I LOVE the internet!

Check out my site here!

7 comments:

S said...

That's wonderful! I hope to start dipping my toes into scrapbooking our memories soon. I'll keep my eyes on your website for helpful tips. :-)

Cosmo GRRL! said...

Neat! I just discovered scrapbooking last week!

Energizer Bunny said...

I quickly looked over your blog. I bookmarked it. Actually, I can relate to several things you said..LOL. I'm a single dad of a teenage daughter and I guess you could say I'm learning on the curve..LOL. I'm about to leave town but I'll be back home tomorrow. I look forward to reading more from your blog. Since I'm a parent needless to say I love to communicate with other parents who can relate to the ups and downs of parenting, which I call "catastrophes 101"...LOL. Anyway, I'm new to blogging but I like your layout. Very nice...

peebugg said...

Very cool....I clicked and wanted to buy....but have questions....

You get the same credit for stuff on line as you do in a show???? Cause I want you to get the most credit or profit or whatever....

Let me know...and then you will have to teach me.....

Doris said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Helen said...

Good for you! That's great. I have a sister who is a big scrapbooker. She spend ton's of money. I'll send her the link.
Peace................

Lisa said...

Good luck with your business! I love to scrapbook and stamp, though I have fallen out of the habit, I guess you could say. I'm going to have to take the time and look around on the site more thoroughly and get inspired to do more again!