Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dr. Seuss Contest

Check out Jillian's blog for a fun contest! Create your own Dr. Seuss-ish rhyme and win her signed book!

Here's my entry:

In the land of Flibertigibit, near the lake called Hullabaloo.
Grows a tree unlike any other, for on it grows designer shoes.
There are hundreds of Manolo Blahnik's, and dozens of Jimmy Choo's.
Four or five pairs of Stuart Weitzman's, and some made by other guys too.
The women folk flocked from all over, to bask under this wonderful tree.
Oh I wish that I could have seen it, so some shoes could have fallen on me.
So, if you're ever in Flibertigibit, near the lake called Hullabaloo,
Stop by and visit the shoe tree, say you were sent by You Know Who!

Last day for entry is Dec. 2nd! Good luck!

5 comments:

WendyWings said...

I love it ! Good luck with the contest.

peebugg said...

lol...while visions of designer shoes danced in her head...

I hope your trip was great!!!

monica said...

Wow. You're speakin' my language girl! I LOVE SHOES. I had quite an obsession before children...LOL...

Joker said...

Shoes:-) hmmm...
Hows you doing? Me was busy setting down after my relocation. Back now:-) *HUGS*

Orikinla Osinachi. said...

Can't stop laughing. But would be great to recite to the children.
Because, it is amusing.