Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ding Dong Merrily Along...

Dear Cheezweezil,

This letter is to give you a proper warning before you return home tonight. As you walk in the door, please avert your eyes from the walls and table tops and plant your fingers firmly in your ears. You see, I just couldn't stand it any longer and have begun to decorate our house for Christmas to the tunes of Bing Crosby. I realize that this may be your worst nightmare, Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving, but I think I did pretty good waiting this long after Halloween!

Don't be too scared...the tree isn't going up till the weekend!

XOXOXOXO
Drama mama

10 comments:

Stacie said...

Yay! Good for you! I want to get ours up as soon as I can get a chance, Christmas only comes once a year so we need to start early! :)

Dave said...

Hmmmmm...

Didn't get the note until after I was home for an hour and a half! LOL

but... HMMMMMMM!

The usual Chritmas spots where empty.

Maybe tomorrow? ;)

Luv ya

Dave said...

oh... and my link is cheezweezil.blogspot.com :)

Dave said...

but alas... I wake up from a long winter's nap and spitty spot, Christmas has blupped all over our living room.

Joker said...

:))

peebugg said...

I love Bing Crosby Christmas music. Especially the songs with the Andrew Sisters......

Maethelwine said...

You mean you already took down your Halloween decorations, or you have some kind of creepy seasonal overlap happening? A wreath of mummy fingers, perhaps, or skeletal reindeer racing across the ceiling.

Jillian said...

LOL Dave!

Drama mama -- my sister would love you. She is the quintessential Christmas Queen. When we were kids, she had her own Christmas tree in her bedroom. :)

Dave said...

Erica = Christmas = Bing Crosby = a tree in every corner = Holy crap the Christmas Bomb exploded at our house again = LOL

Michelle said...

LOL! You gotta love Bing! Throw in a little Burle Ives and I'm right there with you!!! My husband was raised Jewish but we do the most sacreligious thing possible and celebrate both holidays! We put the Menorah up next to the singing Santa. Our kids are going to be so warped!!! I do love this season!