Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bleh...

I've had a really long weekend, and I think it finally caught up with me today. I woke up feeling ok, but after a couple of hours (and a couple of Sunday waffles) I got really sick and have been in bed most of the day. Thanks to Cheez and all of his good care, I'm feeling a little better now. We have a family dinner this evening I need to go to in a bit, so I hope I perk up by then.

We had a fun girls night out last night! We had a great turnout, played Bunko and had some yummy food! I tested my Thanksgiving "mock"tail on the girls before I tried it out on the family. It was so yummy! I'll definitely be adding it to my menu!

Caramel Apple Punch
enough for 8 glasses

Cinnamon Sugar
3 Tbs Caramel Dip
1 1/2 C Apple Juice
1 Bottle Sparkling Apple Juice

Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar on a plate. Dampen rims of glasses and twirl in the cinnamon sugar. Combine Apple Juice and Caramel in a measuring cup and stir until caramel dissolves. Pour into the bottom of the glasses. We used wine glasses to be fancy. Top off with the chilled sparkling apple juice.

It was was really tasty! A little like apple pie in a glass! Kids would love it too!

Happy Sunday All!

6 comments:

(¯·._.·oo0,¸¸,BorBoLeTa,¸¸,.0oo·._.·´¯) said...

Hii, very interesting blog :)
how did ya get to design it that way???

SalGal said...

Oh my gosh that sounds SO good! I've been finding all kinds of mocktails this season!!

peebugg said...

Very cool, I will have to try it.

I hope you feel better.

Belle said...

Hope you were able to make it to your dinner.

Wish you could come FURTHER north during Thanksgiving....

You young man sure is a hunk....I wrote (although late, like just now) on that blog as well.

lisa said...

oh that sounds SOOOO good.

Chicka said...

Mmmmm. Sounds yummy. I'll have to try that one! (I'll be a hit at Tgiving at Papa's house. Wheeeee!)

I hope you're feeling lots better today.