Thursday, November 10, 2005

The ABC's of Me

Ok...I totally ripped this off from Goob, but I don't have a lot of time to come up with any original thought today. I have one of "those" headaches. Stealing is good!

A is for Age - 35
B is for Booze –None, but thanks for asking!
C is for Career – Wife, Mom, newly signed up scrapbook/stamp consultant
D is for Dad’s name - John
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - snacks!
F is for Favorite article of clothing-jammies!
G is for Goof off thing to do - blogging, tv
H is for Hometown - Farmington, NM
I is for Instrument you play – violin
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - raspberry
K is for Kids – Three: Clinton, 15 James, 11 Kayden 4
L is for Living arrangement – Married 5 years and 8 months
M is for Music I like – most anything...no rap or r&b please!
N is for Name of your first pet - Trinket
O is for overnight hospital stays – 4 visits, but numerous nights
P is for Phobias – heights, bugs, boogy man!
Q is for Quote you like -Word to your mother! I don't know!
R is for Reason for blogging – creative outlet...and I can gripe all I want!
S is for Siblings –three I grew up with....Three I discovered later!
T is for Texas , Ever been? Yup
U is for Unique trait – ability to talk to strangers like they were friends
V if for Vegetable you love - squash
W is for Worst traits –Impatience
X is for X-Rays you’ve had – Lots if you include MRI's and CT's
Y is for Yummy food you make – I'm a good cook, but no a good baker. I make great Alfredo Sauce!
Z is for Zodiac sign – Pisces

13 comments:

peebugg said...

you had a pet???? I never knew that.

That's pretty cool....I might have to steal it sometime...

drama mama said...

Yes...once upon a time I had a pet. I was a baby, and it was a toy poodle. Through the years, my family (at my mom's) has had various dogs and cats. But I just don't want any living here at my house!

Big Gay Sam said...

I thought about doing this but then I realized how much work would be involved and I decided I'd rather eat bon-bons. :P

peebugg said...

I'm with Sam on this....but I would get bounced on by boys...

I'm thinking back and our whole high school lives I don't remember a pet other than Daniel...lol sorry couldn't resist....remember the Oregano????

bwa-ha-hahahahaha

Bree said...

Wow! Cool template. Fun post too. You do make great alfredo sauce!!! YUM!

Jillian said...

Hey, your new template looks great!! I love the shades of purple and the funky artwork.

Your picture needs to go somewhere more prominent and not quite so close to the artwork, methinks -- it's REALLY a very, very lovely photograph and you should showcase it bit more!

Big Gay Sam said...

The new design rocks! am jealous. pout pout. :P

Angie said...

Your new look is gorgeous!! I love purple! I love these lists, too. Gives one some insight to the blogger. :)

jane said...

lol that is too cute. I like everything about your blog, snappy look!

Kim said...

I like this meme. I too, am a good cook but could never be accused of being a good baker. You have to measure, sift, "fold"...Isn't that what the bakery is for?

peebugg said...

EYE LUV IT!!!!

So cool, realy stands out!!!!

Blog On!!!

(he-he)

peebugg said...

and.......and.......(I just re-read the list)

Do you have your website for the scrapbooking yet????

Pixie said...

what a lovely blog! consider it bookmarked!
check mine out sometimes!
www.mynameisfrancesca.co.uk