Monday, October 10, 2005

Hodge Podge

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted! It's just been one crazy day after another. I keep thinking things will slow down, but it looks like it won't be any time soon!

My dad, who has been in the hospital since June 4th, came home Saturday. He is so happy to be home! And surprise, surprise, he is finally sleeping better! Without all that hospital noise and the mid night poking and prodding, he's feeling much better. The boys and I are leaving on Wednesday to go to New Mexico to visit him. I'm excited to get there to see him, and some real fall weather, like: changing leaves, crispy temps, and a visit to the pumpkin patch! (You know, it's still in the 90's here, although the nights are getting cooler!)

I've had some weird things happen to me health wise lately. Nasty mood swings and some serious crazy behavior. I will blame it on PMS, but I'm not sure that's it. Just blah, blah, blah! But hey, my house is still clean, so I can't complain too much!

Time to take my Tylenol PM and drift off to dream land! Sweet Dreams!

6 comments:

Dave said...

Honey,

Saw you on the rocket

I'll be down in a minute

Luvs ya

Hubby

Bree said...

I hope you have a good trip! Tell your dad we're thinking of him. I'm so glad he's home now!

(Cute pic Dave! :)

chench said...

Safe trip!

SalGal said...

You inspired me to institute a cleaning plan at my house! On Sunday night, I told my hubby and kids that X, X, X, and X need to be cleaned before they can go to bed. So far, so good!

Joker said...

Have fun. :-)

peebugg said...

I will be waiting to corrupt you on your visit!!!

PUMPKIN PATCH HERE WE COME!!!!