Thursday, August 04, 2005

Water-logged!

Swimming can really wipe a person out, and that's exactly what it does to me! It feels great while you're in the water, but once you come out into the heat...ZAP! My little Kayden has been taking swimming lessons for the last week with my husband's niece. Her girls are little fish! You should see little Liberty go! She's almost 18 months, and fearless!

Kayden hasn't been quite as eager for his lessons, but is doing great! You can go here to see a little video of his lessons. If you look close, you can see him clapping for himself! He was so excited to see the video after swimming today, he could see that he really CAN do it! He was so proud of himself, and we're proud of him!

You'd think that being in the pool everyday would leave me with a lovely tan. Not so! I'm still stark white, but now I have ton's of ever so attractive freckles spotting the blank canvas! yippie skippie!

2 comments:

Lou said...

How cute!

peebugg said...

That is so cool I am impressed with his progress and he isn't screaming and trying to drown Dave's niece.

And, I've got more sun freckles than you....so don't worry...It's camoflauge.