Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Warning! Gross Topic!

I apologize ahead of time for the topic of today's post, but I feel the need to discuss it.

I am continually amazed at how much fluid a body can produce, be it in the form of pee or snot. No matter how much you get rid of, there's always more. If you've ever had a sinus infection...you know what I'm talking about! It's like there's a little factory inside, pumping out more and more!

It's day three, and so far, the new diet (lifestyle change) is going great! The scales say I've lost a considerable amount of weight already, but I'm not so naive to think it's fat. I weigh less because I am in the bathroom every hour, letting go of some of that "water weight". Yes, even at night, which equals NO SLEEP! But to me, a loss is a loss! And I'll take it...even if it is only water!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definatly be coming back. If you're interested, check out my easy money online blog that gives all of the top resources for the easiest money online!

Dottie DoTell said...

Heh, snot.

Best of luck on your diet (lifestyle change)... you sound like you are doing great!
-Dottie

peebugg said...

All right......you still haven't shared the details of the big change........

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Bree said...

I too have marveled at the wonder that is the human excretory system.

Mallorysmom said...

My daughter had some major ear infections when she first started daycare...grean stuff came from her nose and eyes....nasty. Great site though. I've got a wild one!

Chicka said...

Next to the copious amounts of fluid, the next burning question to me is...

How can your nose be stuffy and runny at the same time! GAH!