Thursday, August 18, 2005

Today...Looking Forward To Tonight

Whew! What a week it's been! Who knew the first week of school would be so hectic! Today is about the same as the rest of the week. We had swimming lessons this morning. Lots of whining and crying today. Just not a happy swimming day. Kayden seems to forget everything he's learned if he misses even one day between lessons. Now that he's in school, it's really hard to do both. Clinton is playing a drum solo today at an assembly at the Jr. High. I didn't get to go listen because of swimming, but I'll bet he did great! I would have been SO nervous about it, but he's too cool for nerves. Kayden is at preschool now, and I should be cleaning my house. I have a group of girls coming over tomorrow for Girls Night Out, and my house needs a good scrub, but here I sit, blogging away and really wanting a nap! (I think it's the swimming when it's 100+ degrees outside that is really wiping me out!) If I can make it until 7, then I get to go scrapbook for a few hours! I have been looking forward to it all week! All that cutting and gluing is very relaxing!

Ok..I'm going to set my timer for 15 minutes and see how much cleaning I can get done, and then....maybe a small catnap! GO ME!

1 comment:

peebugg said...

Yeah......girls night out, scrapbooking....man you are a busy woman.

Just don't eat the paste...