Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stress and Worry, Worry and Stress

Tomorrow, my little Kayden has to go in for an MRI. Because being still is so important, they will be putting him under general anesthesia. They said the test will take about three hours. I know that he'll be fine, he had the same test last year, but I'm still really nervous about it. My husband has to work, so I'm taking a friend with me to sit and wait. Last time, when he was coming out of the anesthesia, it just about me cry. He was totally out of it, but crying and manic. Ooooo....I'm just not looking forward to it at all.

I hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow and he and I both will come through it fine. I'm sure he'll do better than me!

7 comments:

peebugg said...

I did the crying thing when I came out of it too, it really freaked my mom and AJ out.

He is a trooper and he will do great.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow.

Chicka said...

((HUGS)) I'm an anesthetic puker. Cry and puke, puke and cry, uncontrollably. It's that helpless feeling that gets you every time (on both ends of the deal). I know how he feels, too.

Poor little bug. Hope it's not as hard for him this time around. You'd be surprised how they end up coping with things.

Please update when you can!

Hollie The Mom said...

Good luck to you and the wee one I hope all goes well.

I always go to sleep in MRIs the noise lulls me I'm weird I know

Dana said...

Good luck and hope it goes smoothly!

Aiden Witmore said...

i dont want my mom to tell kids that. EVER. though, knowing my mommy, i know she wont.

Bree said...

I hope it went okay! Please let us know! We love you both!!!!

landismom said...

Good luck!