Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wits End

I really don't know how much longer I can deal with things. As some of you know, my dad is in the hospital in Albuquerque, and has been there for going on 2 months. They are now talking about doing another surgery. Well, yesterday, I went with my husband to the emergency room where they admitted him for a possible heart attack. As of tonight, the Dr's have done a ton of tests, but have not told us the results of any of them. I spent the day driving from hospital to hospital, as my 4 year old had an EEG scheduled at a different hospital 45 minutes away.

I am feeling mentally and emotionally drained. I would sit and cry for awhile, but, A: it wouldn't do any good, and B: I'm way to tired. Guess I'll pop some of that good ole Tylenol PM and try to sleep so I can face tomorrow a little rested!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I hope your dad is okay.

I am originally from New Mexico. In fact, my kids are in Santa Fe with their grandparents this week.

I am voting for you ;-)

Shrinking Wop said...

I was a little confused. Your husband may have had a heart attack? Or your dad had a heart attack and you and your husband went to see him after. Either way I hope it all turns out okay. Hang in there.

My thoughts are with you.

peebugg said...

Dang it......Stop doing stuff like that!!!!!

I am here if you need to vent.

Comb your hair and put on some lipstick!!!!

SalGal said...

Make sure your RS president knows what's happening. You need to let the sisters in your ward recieve the blessings of serving others (i.e. YOU!).

Take care, and make sure you drink lots of water!

Stacie said...

I'm so sorry, I'm usually a lurker, but just wanted to post and let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your husband is ok, and things get better with your dad.

take care,
Stacie

Jami said...

We love you, hon. I hope all is well with Dave, and please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you all.

Rainbow Momma said...

Usually just a lurker, just wanted to say that you and your family are in my prayers. Hugs.
Mere

J said...

I'm hoping everything with all the special people in your life turns out okay.