Thursday, July 07, 2005

Spittin' Mad

Yesterday, after being with my dad at the hospital in Albuquerque for over a month, my mom went home for a few days. Our family has really been through a lot, especially her. She was exhausted, both mentally and physically. Having slept on a cot at the hospital for a month, she was looking forward to being home and sleeping in her own bed. Well, she walked in the door and found that her house was completely trashed! Robbers?? NO! By my 32 year old brother. It seems that when they flew my dad to Albuquerque, he decided to move in and wreck the place. Every dish was dirty, trash on the floor and all over the counters, cushions off the couches, every drawer in the house open, and grease spots all over the carpet! Both the back and side doors were left wide open, presumably to air out the house. It wasn't a surprise that she was coming home, she had talked to him the day before. He just has no respect for her, or anyone else! He's like a 13 year old in a 32 year old body! And when she tried to talk to him, he threw a huge fit...like it was HER fault!!

This makes me SO CRAZY!!! If I were there, I'd cause him some serious hurt! I don't know why I'm so surprised though. He has shown no respect to our family for years! I am done with him! I hope my mom will follow suit, but I know she won't. She just doesn't need to deal with this right now!

DANG HIM!!

10 comments:

jane said...

I agree with you, he sounds like a jerk & needs to grow up! She should throw a pillow, sleeping bag & some top ramen on the curb for him & say "love ya but hasta la vista sonny" (easier said than done tho)

Anonymous said...

She could have him arrested for vandalism... (evil grin)

Holly said...

Sounds like my ex.. he's done similiar to me, and than had the gall to be upset that I was angry..teenager in a grown up's body is right

Strude said...

A baseball bat to the knees can work wonders in many situations.

Not that I have any experience with that...

peebugg said...

I was wondering where he would be while she was gone, but I didn't think it would be that bad. I figured some used condoms stuck to the living room light but not total thrashing.

I know if I call your mom she will say she doesn't need anything. So I will ask you...is there anything I can do or need to do????

My WWF certification is still valid--I can slam him a few times, maybe hog tie him.

I can also house check if/when she goes away again.

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara said...

Your brother and my brother could be brothers! My mom has been in and out of the hospital (cancer) since February and I go over there after I know he has been there to make sure things are in order. I will give him that he is trying to get better but he still makes me very angry at times!
Sorry you lost your Mom-in-law on. I lost my Nana (Grandma) last May and as I said my mom is battling cancer. Such a nasty disease.

Chicka said...

I'll be getting my red belt in tae kwon do in two weeks. You want for I should come rough him up? What a jerk. Boys need to have more respect for their moms. (And I say boy because there clearly isn't any indication he's a man there.)

I came home after a week in the hospital with Echo (yearly it seems with her asthma) and it's always betrashed. Makes me sick. I want to come home and relax with my kidlin while she's recouping and I practically have to blitz the entire house just so it's halfway sanitary for her poor little lungs. TFB gets a HUGE kick in the rear for this - but it has never been to the extent of your brother.

They both need a swift kick!

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to understand when those we love and think love us behave this way. It is way frustrating and I think as a sibling to this person and also as a child to the parent being used and abused we are very defensive and want to make things right. Makes no sense. Hang in there. Love ya, 'Cuz

Mamsbug said...

I agree with Jane, this man/child needs kicked to the curb! I'm sorry that happened to your mother. She certainly didnt need that headache.