Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Prayers With Daddy

Here's the conversation that happened yesterday when daddy was putting the little one to bed...

"Why do we say, "Dear Heavenly Father"?
"Because we're talking to him when we pray. He is Jesus' Daddy and all of our Daddy too."
"Why do we pray of Jesus?"
"Because we have to thank him for all our blessings."
"Can I play with Heavenly Father?"
"Someday, if you've been really, really good, you can give him a big hug!"
"Oh......Chuck E. Cheese came at my class at school!"

Ahhhh....little insights into a 4 year olds mind!

4 comments:

peebugg said...

from the mouths of babes......

KIDS ARE SO COOL!!!!!

Girl in Progress said...

too sweet.

but why does he have to be really, really good?

I thought salvation was free. ;o)

Robin said...

Kids are so funny.Thank God for them. I always laugh at my daughter Lillianna because she comes up with some crazy things too.

Robin
ccjellybeans.blogspot.com

pray said...

Well drama mama certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for pray to god stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for pray to god
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.