Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh Crappy Day

It's one week until pay day and we have negative $7 in our account. We are out of Pullups (very important), Milk, and low on gas in the car. I'm also supposed to go to Albuquerque this weekend for a "family meeting" with a social worker at the hospital my dad is in. How did this happen??? A variety of reasons, but two big ones. Last paycheck was the first one that insurance came out of and we had to buy new tires for the car last week.

Maybe I need to start auctioning things on Ebay!

Dang it! I have a huge headache!

8 comments:

SalGal said...

Situations like this, and my little addiction to shopping, are what got us into debt. I would use our credit card. So don't do it!!! You can always pray, you know. That always seems to work for us!

Chicka said...

I know of what you speak. Hey, email a goober, k?

Ruby said...

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! Hubby and I have been living on shredded wheat and ramen noodles for the last two weeks because rent had to be paid. I just got paid today and already 2/3 of my paycheck is gone. All you can do is laugh sometimes, though. :)

Girl in Progress said...

Two weeks ago we were 800 negative..and out of food, gas, rent late.. oh yeah..

We've survived.

I hope you get caught up fast.

gabbi said...

ebay has made many a payment for me. you do what you have to. hope things work out for you, as somehow they usually do in the end.

Chicka said...

How you doin' today, sweetie?

alleykatt said...

I know how you feel! Check out my post. We're 600 in the red w/ the bank, on two shutoff notices. I don't know how you feel, but there are alot of church outreaches out there who can help you wil the pullups and milk!! Goodluck! A year from now none of it will even matter.

symbiotiq said...

We've been doing paid online surveys for a couple of years for a little extra cash and to get some test products. We got diapers once for our son to try out.