Friday, July 15, 2005

Dessert on the Fly

Here is my dilemma of the day. What do you do when you're invited to a friends, assigned to bring dessert, and have no money to shop???? My solution is this! Grab a couple of bags of frozen fruit from the freezer and defrost, mixed with a little sugar. Pour into a 9x13 pan and top with a cake mix, dry. Top that with a cube of melted butter and bake at 350 for 35 min. I call my creation....Triple Berry Peach Cobbler!

We'll see how it goes over! But it sounds Yum to me!

6 comments:

Helen said...

That would work for me. Sounds great. Let us know how it goes!
Peace............

Girl in Progress said...

send it over...I'm hungry.

I live at 555- Way to friggin hot lane, WI

Jamie Dawn said...

Sounds pretty yummy to me.
Kind of like a Dump Cake I used to make.
I'll eat any leftovers:-)

Christopher Trottier said...

Laziness has never sounded so fun!

Chicka said...

Laziness nothing Mr. Christopher. It's ingenuity and frugality at its best! When ya get lemons, make lemon cobbler. LOL!

Robbed Peter to pay Paul this week myself just to get bread and milk. It happens. We do what we have to, ya know?

The Human Quilt said...

Hello, my name is JJ. I was looking through some blogs and I think you might like a blog I am starting up. It’s called The Human Quilt. The Human Quilt has a goal of sharing the lives, expressions, emotions, memories, secrets, and desires of people across the globe. Share your story in a square. Each square tells the story of a life. I would greatly appreciate it if you take a look and give me some input. Thanks a lot. http://humanquilt.blogspot.com/