Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Movie of the Week

Today, "War of the Worlds" opens. Yippie Skippie. I have to say, when I first heard that the movie was coming out, I was pretty excited! But, you know what? I am just really sick of Tom Cruise! His idiot behavior over the last month has really turned me off, not only to him, but to any project he's involved in. I know it's expected to be a huge blockbuster, and it probably will be, but I think it would be really funny if it tanked! Maybe Tom would learn to keep his mouth shut!

9 comments:

Janet said...

I've long thought that Tom Cruise should have stopped making movies after Risky Business. But, that's just me.

liberalartsdontpay said...

Hey, I agree with you about T.C. He IS annoying...but I went to see War of the Worlds tonight anyway (and loved it!) It was exciting and scary. Need a night away from your children? Believe me, it is a great date movie.

udonotknowme1 said...

Nice site. I wish I have good stuff to write about too.
Yeah, and I'm also sick of Tom Cruise, although, I did expect more from this movie..

Have a nice day,
Sukyee

Humor Girl said...

Honestly. He's so freaking weird. I think he needs a new publicist.

Anonymous said...

There's no doubt I'll see the movie, I just wish it wasn't Tom Cruise I had to watch.

Cassiopeia said...

There's no doubt I'll see the movie, I just wish it wasn't Tom Cruise I had to watch.

John the tech with the knowledge said...

That movie was awesome, great, ... (SPOILER! The actors were really good dakota could have screamed a little less and the boy was a waste.) stop pickin on tom, yeah hes got his problems well so does everyone, but whateva.

thecrankyone said...

I was excited to see it, before Tom opened his big stupid mouth, now I am boycotting it. I think everyone should, just to send a message to the almighty Cruise to get a clue. I hope it tanks, just to teach him a lesson.

Courtney said...

I'm excited to see Wotw too. But, like you, am tired of ol' Tommy boy. He's getting on my nerves. Poor Katie