Sunday, June 05, 2005

Emergency Trip

Well, this afternoon, my boys and I picked up a rental car and headed for New Mexico. My dad has been in the hospital for 2 days now with some extreme pain going on and the dr's can't find anything wrong. They have done a ton of tests, and...nothing. They have put him on a morphine drip which takes care of it, but only for a little while. I am really worried! He doesn't look good at all, and is so drugged that he can't communicate much.

I'm really glad we decided to come. I guess I'll be staying for the duration. Or until next Sunday when I have to have my rental back in Phoenix.

If you need something to pray about...send some out for my dad!

Thanks Friends!

5 comments:

peebugg said...

Our prayers are with you and your family. I hope he has a speedy recovery and you get some rest.

Chicka said...

Thinking of you Drama... We'll all be watching for updates!

thordora said...

I'm an atheist, but I know I'd be nuts if that was my Dad. So there's TONS of positive thinking being shuttled your way, and to your Dad....

Meg said...

Oh no! I hope he is well soon.

pia said...

Sorry about your dad; Don't pray but...hope that they find out what's wrong and why before father's day, and that it's not serious