Monday, May 16, 2005

Welcome Spring?

Spring Fever has really hit our house in a big way. Spring cleaning? No. Baseball? No. Family picnic? No.
Allergies? YES! This past weekend, every member of our household was sneezing, had runny noses and hacking coughs. To what do we owe this pleasure? The answer is an extremely wet winter. There are plants popping up all over Arizona that normally wouldn't be here. The news says the pollen counts are through the roof! And don't we know it!

With a family full of sickies, including myself, you can just imagine the state of my house! Disaster City! And I still don't feel good today! If I had any extra cash, I'd call in Merry Maids to do the Spring cleaning for me. But as it stands, I'll just pick up thing between coughs and hope my nose doesn't drizzle too much!

Break out the Lysol!!! Germs....be gone!

2 comments:

peebugg said...

I wish I had stock in Kleenex...it's bad here too...

Good luck and break out the Benedryl.

SalGal said...

Dude, if you read "Nickle & Dimed: on (not) getting by in America" you will NEVER call Merry Maids again! It is disgusting the way they "clean" your house!