Thursday, May 12, 2005

Everything's Coming Up......

I am having a lovely day today. My 4 year old has the flu and has just thrown up all over me, narrowly missing the computer keyboard. I am babysitting and am trying to keep the healthy kid away from the sick one. I have to make a casserole for a dinner at church tonite. Besides making it, I have to be at the church tonite to help with the dinner, running to the Jr. High in the middle for my son's last band concert of the year. I've changed my clothes, but still smell like urp. I need a shower, but can't leave the boys alone.

HELP! I think I'll go hide in the closet until this day is over!

4 comments:

Chicka said...

Ripe urp casserole. How appealing. NOT!

Hey, at least kidlin missed the keyboard! (Imagine getting THAT out from between the keys!)

Hope little one is feeling much better really soon!

Cowboy said...

yuck!I have been there. You poor thing!

Suzi said...

Oh, I so remember those days, and the exhausting frustration! Hope your weekend is better.

The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is awful. At least it made for an interesting post. Good luck. Hope everything came together in the end.