Thursday, April 07, 2005

That's my boy

Yesterday, my youngest son went to his favorite aunt's house to visit and play with his cousins. I sent his backpack with supplies for the day, pull-ups, a sippy cup, etc. When he got home, I looked in his bag and noticed all the pull-ups were still there. Knowing that the chance he had FINALLY got the potty training down was slim to none, I asked why all the pull-ups were still in the bag.

"Aunt Crissy Changed Me!!", he stated aggressively.
"But all your pull-ups are still here."
"I wanted Sadie's diapee's."
"So, you're wearing Pink Princess pullups?"
"Yes, they are so nice!"

Yeah, nice!

13 comments:

peebugg said...

It's a very secure boy who can wear anything "Pink Princess" and be happy with it!!!!

Way to Go!!!

panthergirl said...

Yes! He's no fool...rejecting gender stereotypes already. Good kid.

Jami said...

Hee hee! Cute little guy. I miss you guys!

Manjusha said...

Aw...that is so cute! :)

Amythia said...

Very cool.

LeesahEm. said...

Pink is always better.

Ruben said...

First of all...you have a gorgeous smile! Second of all...this kid will be a heartbreaker. He is learning what the ladies like already!

Lou said...

lol!

SalGal said...

It's so nice to see that my son isn't the only one who wants to be a princess! He keeps asking, "Mom, can I get this (holding up any girlie object) when I'm a girl?" At what point do I need to start freaking out?

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to freak out? I used to ask for girl toys when I was a kid cuz they were more fun in my opinion. The scary thing is that he thinks he HAS TO BE A GIRL to play with them. I liked the toy kitchen and games like Candy Land. Now I am a great cook and I can relate to women better than my other guy friends. So what if your son doesn't like the violent toys, or he has a propensity for pink. He's your son. Don't foist society's ideals on him. Let him be who he is. He'll be fine.

drama mama said...

When we were at Disneyland a few weeks ago, I told him he could pick one toy to take home. He chose the tinkerbell wand! Of course, he thinks that it's a Harry Potter Wand and goes around casting "spells"!

Chicka said...

Too cute. And hey, he's got years to master the crossdressing. (duckin' and runnin')

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
online betting web site fax software free scholarship money distribution management sales training wholesale