Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Super Shopper

I have been slacking off on my super saving shopping trips. I have been running to Walmart for this and that, and wasting a ton of money. Today, I repented! I went to the store with my list and my coupons, ready for action. It took awhile, (we were out of a lot of essentials) but I think my savings were great today!

My total came to: (don't be shocked!) $404.82 YIKES
Minus Coupons: 42.39
Minus Bonus Doubled Coupons: 18.10
Minus Store Card Saving: 152.55
I paid: $191.78

A savings of 53%! And I bought a ton of cleaning stuff, medicine and meat. 106 items total!
You can save to! Go To: www.thegrocerygame.com

1 comment:

Janet said...

I've seen people walk out of a grocery store with the store giving them money!
That's the way to shop, if you have the time to get that organized. Good Job!