Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Oops!

I have recently started the low carb thing. Ok...three days ago. Three really long days! It is hard to change the habits involved in eating. I just opened a bag of fruit snacks for drama kid and popped one in my mouth. I bit into it and then....crap! I spit it into the trash!

One good thing about the low carb plan.............BACON! Yum
One bad thing about the low carb plan...............EGGS! Yuck

I am anxiously waiting for those carb cravings to go away. They say it only takes a few days. Hopefully today is the day!

2 comments:

Strawberrie-Shortcake said...

Don't get your hopes up Sister! That's a hard row to hoe. You might as well become anorexic ...that to me, is a quicker, smoother route. I don't recommend low carbing to anyone. I was taken to the e.r. on the 3rd day because I had consumed half of my right thigh in my sleep I was so mal-nourished ..it's serious stuff ..and not to be toyed with.

Strude said...

Hey, I'm on Day 5. I have done it before and worked really well. I got off the plan when I changed jobs and schedules and yadda, yadda, yadda.

I still want some pizza, though.