Monday, April 25, 2005

Don't Wake Me Up!

I'm heading out tomorrow for a week of fun with the girls! No husbands, no kids...Am I Dreaming!?! I'm doing my best to leave my house as clean as possible with enough food for Vegan Boy and Hubby to last the week. I hit the produce store with no casualties today and then the dreaded grocery store with coupons in hand...of course!

I saved so much money today, it should be illegal! My grocery bill totaled $112, but I only paid......$36.00! That's right, go me, I saved 70% today! My personal best! Yeeessssssssss!

I know my house will be disaster city when I get home, but I can't complain!

I GET A WEEK OFF!!!!!

8 comments:

jb said...

Yeehaw! I'm excited to see you! Oh, we have a guy that does sort of the "grocery game" stuff on the news. He's going to come to one of our enrichment nights! I'm so excited! But it's really close to my due date, so I hope the baby waits until after that night! LOL

Dave said...

HEY! The house wont be a wreck when you get back!

I hope you have a great time, and I'll make sure Vegan boy does the dishes.

Love ya,

Hubby

Jami said...

Yay! I too am excited for your trip. Can't wait to see you. I can't believe how much money you saved. I tried it for awhile, but I just didn't have the discipline for it. Great job!

Tell the family hello from all of us!

3rd Times a Charm said...

You've earned your fun! Have a wonderful time!:-)

Chicka said...

WHOOT! You go! I wish I could get TFB to use coupons (he does the groceries most of the time).

Sounds like a peach!

Star said...

have fun. You deserve it. Visiting from Touch of Style.

Ashar Edith said...

Wow! Think I'll start collecting and using cupons... Here in Puerto Rico people don't use cupons. They see it as an insult... Well I prefer to be insulted that being broke! Great post!

Miss Krys said...

HOW did you pull off a savings like that? Coupons? I save quite a bit shopping but never over $50! I love the fact that your entries are short! That's a way to keep us coming back.