Monday, March 28, 2005

Sugar Rush

This last week has been filled with kids, kids, kids!

We have been to:

Chuck E. Cheese: Children's Nirvana, Parents Nightmare!
Disney On Ice: It was Lilo and Stitch, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, and 101 Dalmations. I usually really enjoy these.
I think I'm just burned out on Disney from being at Disneyland the week before.
Phoenix Zoo: This was fun! But a really long day!
Easter, Et Al: 2 egg hunts, 2 dinners, 2 much candy!

I was able to squeeze in a date with my hubby on Friday. I needed it! Now I just want to veg for awhile
to recover from last week!!

Hope everyone had a Great Easter!!

2 comments:

peebugg said...

The zoo was only a long day cause my child screamed thru most of it.

Thanks for Playing with us while we were there.

You are the Cool Friend

Bridget Unnel said...

I went to Chuck E Cheese with my nephew and niece last Friday. If I ran that place, I'd get a liquor license and install a bar. They'd make way more on the stiff drinks for the parents than those cardboard pizzas for the kids!