Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It Doesn't Grow On Trees

As I sit here, clipping my coupons for this weeks shopping trip, I thought I'd share a great website with you.

www.thegrocerygame.com

This site generates a list every week for items to purchase at the greatest savings. It tells you which coupons to use at the maximum benefit. It is really inexpensive to join too. I think it's $10 for 3 months. They also have a $1 four week trial. And believe me, you'll save way over that on your first trip. I save an average of 50 - 60% on each trip!

Now, I know that nothing can make grocery shopping fun, but it is kind of exciting to see all those dollars come off at the end of the receipt!

Try it out and let me know how you like it!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Okay-- I signed up, but in the little red neck town I live in, it only has smiths. Which I am sure it will get better in the coming weeks.

Beth