Wednesday, March 23, 2005

For Idol Lovers Only!

The folks over at American Idol really screwed up last night. They put up the wrong numbers for the wrong people for the voting. Therefore, they will be having another live show tonite. If you voted last night, your votes will not count. You must watch again tonite and re-vote! Just wanted to let you know!

I have to say, I've been pretty impressed with all the American Idol wannabes this year! None of them belt out stinkers very often. That said, I thought that Mikalah Gordon was really bad last night. And that's not just because she annoys the soup out of me. She needs to be the one to leave this week! We'll see what happens tonite!

Make your early predictions Here!!

8 comments:

OT said...

My favorites for the final four: Constantine, Anthony, Carrie, Jessica. Nadia sounded the worst last night, Mikalah is indeed annoying, and Bo is getting old and tired. We already have a Travis Tritt in this world, dude.

Dree said...

Carrie should win. I think Mikalah needs to go - in addition to being horribly untalented, she is also extremely annoying. Hurts my ears on a weekly basis, she does :)

Strude said...

The uber-creepy Scott needs to go. You're not black, dude, you're fat.

The Powers That Be said...

Either Ruben or Kelly Clarkson

Q... said...

I caught a bit of that show last evening... There did appear to be a lot of talent on stage.

Whiskee River said...

Yeah but Mikalas fabulous or so she said last night. The blonde dude at the beginning must go!

Webmiztris said...

I agree - I think i'd gouge my eardrums out if Mikayla won and I'd have to listen to her garbage voice/music on the radio for the next few years. gag.

dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

Bubbles, Ink. said...

it's such a producer ploy. it extends the show into THURSDAY. come now. i've worked in TV 15 years, we used to do shit like this w/contests all the time.