Thursday, March 17, 2005

American Idol

Ok, I have a confession! I love American Idol! I don't know if it's the bad singing or the nasty comments, but all together, it just makes great t.v.!! Now, I'm way, WAY, over the age limit, but if it had been around 15 years ago, you know my friends and I would have been one of those crazies to wait in line and sing our lungs out!

Here are my favorites for the competition this year:

Bo Bice: Not the best looking of the two "rocker" boys, but better stage presence.
Carrie Underwood: The little country girl who could. I just think it's great that she doesn't "hoochie" it up
like some of the others.

Here's who I hope gets the ax next week:

Mikalah Gordon: She's just so darned perky and annoying. And a loudmouth too!

And that's all I have to say about that!

5 comments:

Strude said...

I like the early episodes when you get to see the truly horrible wannabes. The fact that William Hung made money off of sucking makes me want to puke in my shoe, though.

Tom said...

Doesn't she sound like The Nanny?

We like Bo and Carrie in our house also.

btezra said...

~I have a friend, she is addicted to Idol herself, and she's a thirtysomething...I told her she should pitch the idea of "Middle-Aged American Idol"...that way she'd be able to go on the show...~

Jeff Stilwell said...

Me: "My name is Jeff and I'm an Idolaholic."
Group: "Hey Jeff"
I totally agree about Mikalah. Cute girl, but gets on my nerves. I bet they'll try to improve her "image" this week, but she's gone. AAARRRGGGGhHHH, I can't believe I'm commenting on this. I'll be back.

Courtney said...

I love America Idol also! That show rocks. Bo is my favorite I really, really, really, really, really, really, hope he wins! I like Mikalah too. Sorry. Oh did I mention that I really want Bo to win?